Sensational Soups
Rating-* * * * *
Another Potful of Recipes, pg. 117 or A Deluxe Potful of Recipes, pg. 87. My husband slurped every bit of this up! He loved it. I like it too. I think it gets better by the day. It goes wonderfully with Pineapple Coconut bars. I did not have ground pork though the first time, so I used turkey. The second time I used pork, I didn't like it as well. It's better with Turkey. I also added a little bit of Caribbean mix, and it really made it yummy too. I think it is very good. And it is starch free, which is unusual for a chili, so that makes it even better! So it receives 5 stars.


Rating-* * *
Another POTFUL of Recipes, pg. 98 or A Deluxe Potful of Recipes, pg. 96. This was tummy filling, and not too spicy. I liked it, but it wasn't my favorite chili. However, it went well with Mammy's Cornbread. It gets 4 stars.

Magnificent Main Dishes
Rating-* * *
Another Potful of Recipes, pg. 235 or Healthy Exchanges Food Newsletter, March 2004 pg.10. This was good. However, it's not very pretty. The cooking time takes most the color out of the ham and sweet potatoes. Also for my taste, I added on the side Walden Farms Pancake Syrup, and and Parkay Butter spray. However, I thought Just Plain Good Green Bean Bake was a good compliment for it. For me it gets 3 stars. Cause of color, and time to cut up the sweet potatoes.

Rating-* * * * *
Another Potful of Recipes, pg 204 or A Deluxe Potful of Recipes, pg. 362. Vince and I both liked this quite well. I made if more then a few times. It's so easy and so good! Definitely gets all 5 stars!